At Malvasía, privacy means transparency. This Privacy Notice provides you information about how your personal details are use on our website for the purpose of informing and selling you our products and services as well as maintaining, improving and managing our products and services in order to provide you with the best experience.
Who is responsible for the Processing of your Personal Data?
Identity: CANARD S.A.
Address: Polígono La Solanilla S/N, CP 42146, Abejar (Soria)
Telephone number: +34 975 37 33 29
Why and how do we use your personal details?
We use your personal details to provide you with the best consumer experience, we use it in the following ways:
- To sell you our products and services: when processing your purchaser order, make sur your payment is received, comply with the requirements under our Terms and Conditions, deliver products you orders, exchange products for you if necessary, and refund you if necessary.
- To deliver first-class experience to you continuously: we collect and store certain information from you and from your devices, terminal equipment, and browsers using cookies. This allows us to remember how you prefer to browse and shop on our sites. It also allows us to present you with the relevant information tailored to your needs. You can find more information about how we use online tracking technologies such as Cookies from the Cookies Policy.
- To inform you about our products and services: We use your personal details to send you alerts and updates about our Products and Services based on your preferences.
What is the legal basis for us to use your personal details?
- Your consent: when you sign up, purchase products, participate in our communities or create an account, you consent to us using the personal details you provide to carry out the purposes we identified to you in accordance with Policy Notice.
- Compliance with laws: we will process and use your personal details to comply with legal obligations under applicable law.
- Contractual obligations: we will process and use your personal data to fulfil our contractual obligations so we can provide you with your requested products and services.
- Legitimate interests: we will process and use your personal data to carry out and improve our products and services, sending you marketing communications, research and development questionnaires.
Retention of your Personal Data
Your Rights and How you can exercise them
As a consumer located in Spain (Europe), you have the following rights to your personal details according to GDPR (2016/679).
Access your personal details : You have the right to request access to your personal details. This also includes information about:
Correct your personal details: You have the right to make sure your personal details are accurate and complete.
Data Portability: You have the right to get a copy of your personal details to carry over to a new company.
Delete your personal details: If you no longer want to interact with us, or you do not want us to have your personal details, you have the right to ask us to delete all your personal details from our systems. However, please note that there might be legal obligations we need to comply with which compel us to decline your requests or to keep certain information.
For immediate assistance related to your account information, personal data access, correction, deletion or portability, please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Canard S.A., Polígono La Solanilla S/N, 42146, Abejar (Soria).
If you are concerned that your privacy rights have been violated, you may contact the Control Authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, via its website: www.aepd.es
Protection and Management of Your Personal Data
In accordance with European General Data Protection Legislation (“GDPR”) and local applicable laws, Malvasía uses a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
In accordance with our confidentiality and security guarantee, at Malvasía we want to offer our customers the highest levels of security, and we want to protect the confidentiality of the information they provide. Therefore, all commercial transactions are conducted in a secure server environment under protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
Children´s Personal Data
This Site is not intended for children when they are under the legal age limit of the country in which they reside. If we found out that by mistake we have obtained personal information from a minor, we will proceed immediately to delete it form our files.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may share your personal data, in various ways and for various reasons, with the following categories of people:
Tax, audit, or other authorities, when we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to share this data,
Third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf; external consultants, lawyers, auditors and accountants, technical support functions and IT consultants, marketing technology platforms and suppliers, etc.
Canard S.A will not ever share your personal information without your consent.
This website, www.malvasiafoiegras.com, is managed by Canard S.A registered at the Mercantile Register of Soria, with head office in Polígono La Solanilla, Abejar (Soria) and CIF A42105775.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They don´t take much space and they will be removed automatically when expired. Some cookies expire at the end of your session, while others will be saved for a certain amount of time.
To learn more about our Cookies Policy